I have to be honest. I've been reading the same 242 page book for two months now and my bookmark can currently be found on page 115. However, I have high hopes to read 8 other books this summer. Let's hope I can pick up my reading pace just a tad!
Here's what's on my list...
- The Hundred Foot Journey - on page 115. slow start to the book, but it's getting better!
- Gift from the Sea - LOVED The Aviator's Wife, a novel about Anne Morrow Lindbergh, and interested to read more from Anne's perspective. Side note...I received this book as a gift for my high school graduation from one of my preschool teachers. So cool!
- Someday, Someday, Maybe - Lauren Graham is one of our faves on the show Parenthood and I'm excited to experience her as an author.
- Teaching Your Children Values - 71toes.com is one of my favorite blogs and the blogger is the daughter of authors of this book
- A Week in Winter - I've been a huge Maeve Binchy fan since Circle of Friends and I've heard good things about her new book.
- Delancey - Molly Wizenberg is the brilliant author of A Homemade Life and this is her second book
- The Other Side of the Story - Oh Marian Keyes, you are a fabulous chick lit author!
- The Whole-Brain Child - Looks like a smart read on really understanding how children think
- Playful Parenting - Reading up on toddler behavior and discipline as C approaches the age of toddler independence...